Texas Green Landscape, Outdoor Living & Holiday Lights
Are you tired of cutting your own grass or just not happy with your current service?
Allow our highly trained and experienced maintenance crew to care for your investment. Rest assured that when we cut the grass and prune your plants, we are doing it in an educated manner. Maintenance is the only way to keep your lawn and landscape at an optimum level. Regular pruning, proper fertilization, and a weed control program along with cutting the grass at the recommended height for the type of turf is the best way to assure a lush and healthy lawn and plants.
Lawn Maintenance Services
- Bed Cleaning ( Removal of Grass and Weeds)
- Color Change Out (Spring, Summer and Fall)
- Fencing (Board on Board, Wrought Iron, Wood Fences
"Your lawngrass is to your landscape as your carpet is to the inside
of your house. Turf is the foundation on which the rest of the landscape is built .
It's the surface on which your family will play, eat, entertain and work. It needs to be functional, yet we want it beautiful ".
Did you know what the numbers on a bag of fertilizer stand for? The first number is nitrogen, the second is phosphorous, and the third is potassium. The numbers tell you the percentage of that nutrient in the bag. Lawns respond best to 3-1-2 and 4-1-2 ratio fertilizers best.
- NITROGEN: Helps grass make the chlorophyll that gives a beautiful, healthy lawn its deep green color. Chlorophyll is necessary for photosynthesis, the essential process in which plants manufacture carbohydrates (their stored energy source) from water, carbon dioxide and sunlight.
- PHOSPHORUS: Promotes strong root development and winter hardiness. It helps grass withstand environmental stress. Grass well supplied with phosphorus is less likely to become diseased.
- POTASSIUM: Reduces transpiration (loss of water through the blades), so grass needs less water when it has enough potassium. It strengthens leaf blades, enabling grass to recover from heavy foot traffic, and helps grass withstand stress.