1) Schedule an appointment for your free consultation and estimate
2) We will assit you in your design, light colors, power needed and storage options
3) Your quote will be supplied to you and will include, install, removal, and storage if requested
4) The price for the first year will include materials and labor, the following year will be only labor unless additional materials are bought
5) Lights will be maintained in working condition during the Holiday Season, any repairs needed will have a 48hr turn around, (weather permitting), One or two
bulbs out does not constitute a non working condition.
6) If we come out to repair the lights and find out it is not a fault of ours like (high winds, tree branches draging lights off of home, GFI plugs tripped, damage by rodents or squirrels, theft or other acts of Mother Nature, then a minimum service charge of $40 minimum will apply)
7) Payment for the lights are due when the lights are installed, we accept all of the following: cash, checks, and all major credit cards. If lights are not paid at Installation or prior arrangements made, 10 days after installation if payment is not recieved there will be a$50 Service Charge .
8) The following year you will be contacted with the price and the scheduled date if you decide that you would like us to install your lights again.